Michael Jackson Biography/Wiki
The sudden and tragic death of Michael Jackson was a sudden outburst of sorrow for a million people worldwide. He was a legend in the music industry as he changed the way people looked at music. His contribution to music, dance, and fashion is still counted, remembered, and adored by the audience and other artists. He died on June 25th, 2009 in Los Angeles from a cardiac arrest. His sound and style still influence many hip-hop, contemporary, R&B, pop, and rock artists. Also, Check Out Sara Mei Kasai’s Biography.
Michael Jackson’s Age, Height, And Weight
Michael Jackson was 175 cm tall and in feet inches, his height is 5’9”. He weighed 60 kg in Kilograms or 132 lbs in Pounds. His eye color was black and his hair color was dark brown. His body measurement was 38 inches chest, 28 inches waist, and biceps in 13 inches. He had long black hair. He had a soft voice with a high-pitched tone. He was a fluid and energetic dancer.
Michael Jackson’s Net Worth
At the time of his death, Michael Jackson’s net worth was $236 million.
Michael Jackson Education, And Family
MJ was born into an African-American family. His father Joe Jackson worked as a steel mill worker whereas his mother Katherine Esther Jackson worked at Sears. His father was also a former boxer and played guitar with a local rhythm and blues band.
MJ was the eighth of ten children; he grew up with three sisters and six brothers. At a very young age, MJ developed his interest in music. He became the lead singer in the family band and started performing in public.
|Nickname||MJ, King of Pop|
|Birth Place||Gary, Indiana, US|
|Date Of Birth||August 29, 1958|
|Age||50 years (at the time of death)|
|Height||In centimeters – 175 cm
In feet inches – 5’9”
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, dancer, actor, record producer, businessman, philanthropist|
|Home Town||Gary, Indiana, USA|
|Fathers Name||Joe Jackson (Ex-boxer, worked in US Steel)|
|Mothers Name||Katherine Jackson (Worked at Sears)|
|Brothers||Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, and Randy|
|Sisters||Rebbie, La Toya, and Janet|
|Debut||Film – The Wiz (1978)|
Michael Jackson’s Career, Fashion, And Style
MJ along with his band started touring Midwest and performing at black clubs. With Steeltown record label they released their first single “Bad boy” in 1967. They moved to Los Angeles and signed a contract with Motown Records in 1968.
They released their first album “Diana Ross Presents Jackson 5” which became a chartbuster and a bestseller. With the song “Got to be there”, he started his solo career as well. The band toured internationally and released almost 6 albums from 1976 to 1984. The band gave numerous hits one after the other.
After releasing numerous hits, MJ achieved iconic status worldwide. From his music albums to his autobiography and surgeries, everything started becoming a headline. He was honored by 31 Guinness World Records, 13 Grammy Awards, 26 American Music Awards, and 18 World Music Awards.
Michael Jackson’s Personal Life
In 1994, he first married Lisa Marie Presley but got divorced in 1996. Then in 1997, he married Deborah Rowe but separated in 1999. The couple was blessed with a son and a daughter and he had a third child from a surrogate mother through artificial insemination.
Lisa Marie Presley, And
|Marital Status||Divorced 13 Years Before Death|
Son: Michael Joseph Jackson Jr
Daughter: Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson II
Favorite Things Of Michael Jackson
Here we are providing you with a list of his favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Morgan Freeman, Marlon Brando|
|Favorite Actress||Shirley Temple, Elizabeth Taylor, Katherine Hepburn|
|Favorite Artists||Michaelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci|
|Favorite Singers||Jackie Wilson, James Brown, Smokey Robinson, Diana Ross, The Temptations|
|Favorite Food||Taco, Burrito, Sushi, Pizza, Chicken, Fish, Popcorn, Glazed Doughnuts, Fresh Fruits|
|Favorite Movies||Peter Pan, E.T., Star Wars|
|Favorite TV show||The Three Stooges, Flip Wilson Show, Brady Bunch, The Simpsons|
|Favorite Colours||Red, Black, White, Golden|
|Favorite Drink||Almond Milk, Fruit Smoothie, Orange and Carrot Juice|
|Favorite Songs||Tobacco Road, You Are my sunshine, Cloud nine by The Temptation.|
Facts About Michael Jackson
- In 1984, he won 8 Oscars.
- The cause of his death was Cardiac arrest due to intoxication with propofol and benzodiazepine.
- His ethnicity was African-American.
- His hobbies were reading and playing basketball.
- 5 billion people watched the funeral of Michael Jackson.
- Even after his death, he was the first artist to sell one million downloads.
- He was crowned as the ‘most successful entertainer of all time’ by Guinness World Records.
- The afternoon MJ died, Wikipedia, Twitter, and AOL’s Instant Messenger crashed.
- He owned a python, two llamas, and a chimpanzee.
- He died on June 25, 2009, in Los Angeles.
- On 20 January 1993, he performed at the ball for President Bill Clinton’s first inauguration.
- In the remembrance of MJ, memorials and statues were constructed.
- His father abused MJ physically and emotionally.
- He has had two plastic surgeries for the nose and chin.
- He had a debt of $500 million.
- His car collection included Rolls Royce Limousine, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, GMC V Jimmy, Ford Explorer, Chevys, and many more.
- In 1992, he founded the “Heal the World” foundation. Here is the official video of Michael Jackson’s 14-minute short film “Thriller”.
Michael Jackson Social Media Accounts