|Bhavik Koladiya Biography/Wiki|
|Full name||Bhavikkumar H. Koladiya Business Insider|
|Nickname||Bob Patel Business Insider|
|Known for||Being the co-founder of the Indian online monetary transaction application BharatPe.|
|Bhavik Koladiya Physical Stats & More|
|Bhavik Koladiya Personal Life|
|Age (as of 2021)||Not Known|
|College/University||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Educational Qualification||He attended the Indian Institute of Technology to complete his college education. Bhavik’s LinkedIn Account|
|Bhavik Koladiya Relationships & More/Personal Life|
|Bhavik Koladiya Family|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhavik Koladiya
- Bhavik Koladiya is an Indian entrepreneur. He is the Co-Founder and Group Head of the Product & Technology area of BharatPe, an online money transfer application. He is also an investor at Pristyn Care, an angel investor at Digifin, and an angel investor at LenDenClub. In March 2022, he came into the limelight when the CEO of BharatPe, Ashneer Grover, resigned from BharatPe due to some allegations were imposed by the board of the company that Ashneer Grover and his family members were misappropriating the company’s funds for their lavish lifestyles. During the same time, it was floated in the news of various media houses that Bhavik misconducted with Ashneer Grover over his stake in BharatPe, and in the whole situation, the board members of the company decided not to intervene. Also, Check Out Viviane Lomelín Biography.
- Bhavik Koladiya is an Angel Investor at Walrus,
- In 2015, Bhavik Koladiya was arrested by the American police in the US for credit card fraud. District Judge Mark Hornak of the US sentenced Bhavik Koladiya, aka “Bob Patel”, of Monroeville, Pennsylvania, in the fraud case. According to the US Department of Justice, Koladiya worked for the “Atwood Xpress” company in Oakland as an operator and stole the identities of other people, and he used them to open bank accounts at US Bank, Chase Bank, Discover card and others. He then managed to purchase diamonds and other valuable merchandise with bogus credit cards.
- In August 2017, Koladiya joined the Indian online payment application BharatPe as its co-founder in New Delhi. On 19 March 2018, Bhavik Koladiya, along with his companion Shashvat Mansukhbhai Nakrani, started Resilient Innovations that runs BharatPe. On 19 January 2022, Ashneer Grover went on leave till March 2022. During his leave period, the BharatPe board decided to conduct an internal audit and governance review of the company. On 4 February 2022, the preliminary internal investigations revealed instances of fraud in the company’s audit. Soon after the revelation of fraud in the company, Ashneer Grover stated in a press conference that the board must let him operate his company in his way, and he gave them the option to buy his share in the company for Rs. 4,000 crores. The next day, Ashneer sought the resign of BharatPe CEO Suhail Sameer, who was backed by the co-founder and director of BharatPe, Shashvat Nakrani.
- On 23 February 2022, Ashneer Grover accused the chairman of the board Rajnish Kumar, and the co-founder of the company Bhavik Koladiya for improper conduct of the duo over the phone call. Ashneer Grover stated in a press conference that Koladiya abused him over the phone and used foul language. During the same time, Madhuri Jain Grover accused the BharatPe board and senior members of the company of inappropriate behavior. On 1 March 2022, Ashneer Grover resigned as the MD of BharatPe, but he remained the single largest shareholder of the company. The BharatPe board members accused Ashneer Grover and his family members of misappropriating the company’s funds for a lavish lifestyle.
See also Who is Aesthetically Hannah? Biography, Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Personal Life, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Family, Education, Social Media Accounts, And More
Bhavik Koladiya Social Media Accounts