Tupac Shakur Biography/Wiki
Tupac Shakur was a famous American rapper and actor considered by many to be one of the greatest hip-hop artists of all time. He was born on June 16, 1971, in East Harlem, New York, U.S. He was killed in drive-by gunfire in 1996, leaving behind a leading musical legacy at the age of 25. Also, Check Out Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Biography.
Tupac Shakur’s Age, Height, And Weight
Tupac had a height of 180 in cm or 5’ 11” in feet and a weight of approximately 68 kg or 169 lbs. He was killed in drive-by gunfire in 1996, leaving behind a leading musical legacy at the age of 25.
Tupac Shakur’s Education
Tupac took artful dance classes at Baltimore School for the Arts.
|Nickname||Tupac, Pac, 2Pac, Makaveli|
|Occupation||American Rapper, Hip-Hop Singer|
|Birth Place||East Harlem, New York, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||June 16, 1971|
|Date of Death||13 September 1996|
|Cause of Death||Gunshot Wounds (Assassination)|
|Age at Death Time||25 yrs|
|Place of Death||Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.|
|Height||In centimeters – 180 cm
In feet inches – 5’11”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 68 kg
In Pounds – 169 lbs
|Feet/Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||NA|
|School||Tamalpais High School, Mill Valley, California
Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, Baltimore, Maryland
|Debut||Film- “Nothing but Trouble” movie (1990)
Album – 2Pacalypse Now (1991)
Tv Shows- A Different World (1993)
|Home Town||East Harlem, New York, U.S.|
|Fathers Name||Billy Garland
Tupac Shakur’s Father Billy
|Mothers Name||Afeni Shakur
Tupac Shakur’s Mother Afeni
Tupac Shakur Sister NNeka
Tupac Shakur Brother Chinua
Tupac Shakur’s Career, Fashion, And Style
Tupac was an art professional who built his career on music and rap songs. He has a well-maintained style and fashion. He was very much fond of cars.
Tupac Shakur Personal Life
|Girlfriend / Affairs||Kidada Jones|
|Wife||Keisha Morris (1995-1996)
Tupac Shakur Wife Keisha Morris
|Marriage Date||April 29, 1995|
Tupac Shakur’s Hobbies
Shakur used his leisure time by Travelling, Hanging out with People, and Listening to Songs.
Favorite Things Of Tupac Shakur
Here we are providing you with a list of his favorite things.
|Favorite Food||Fried Chicken Wings, Macoroni|
|Favorite Drink||Fanta Orange Soda|
|Favorite Actor||Jim Carrey|
|Favorite Actress||His mother Afeni Shakur (left)|
|Favorite Films||Not Known|
|Favorite Rap Album||Geto Boys’ ‘Grip it! On that Other Level.’|
|Favorite Colors||Black, Gold|
|Favorite Books||One Hundred Years of Solitude, 1984, The Art of War, Still I Rise, Ah This!, Catcher in the Rye|
|Favorite Cars||500 Benz, Chevrolet Impala, 1995 Jaguar XJS, Rolls-Royce Corniche, Range Rover, 1996 Hummer H1, 1996 BMW 750iL|
|Favorite Sports||Basketball, Football|
Facts About Tupac Shakur
Net Worth: $35 Million
- He played Travis Younger in A Raisin in the Sun, which was acted upon at the Apollo Theater in Harlem to raise funds for Jessie Jackson’s presidential campaign when he was 13.
- Tupac likes to drink alcohol and smoke.
- Tupac was fired down in Las Vegas on September 7, 1996, and died six days later. His murder has never been resolved.
- Tupac was a sensitive, precociously brilliant, and troubled soul, who came to represent the 1990s gangsta-rap aesthetic and in death became an icon as a symbol of noble struggle.
- In addition to his music, Shakur had emerged in several films by the time of his death, among them starring roles next to Janet Jackson in 1993’s Poetic Justice and Mickey Rourke in 1996’s Bullet.
- Ahead Tupac became a rapper, his narrated poetry. “The world moves fast and it would rather pass u by/than 2 stop and c what makes you cry,” is one stanza he wrote as a teenager that would ultimately be published in the 2000 book, The Rose that Grew from Concrete.