|Summer Warne Biography/Wiki|
|Known For||Being former Australian cricketer, Shane Warne’s youngest daughter|
|Summer Warne Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 161 cm
in meters– 1.61 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
|Hair Colour||Light Blonde|
|Summer Warne Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||12 October 2001|
|Age (as of 2021)||20 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Undergraduate Daily Mail|
|Summer Warne Relationships & More|
|Summer Warne Family|
|Parents||Father– Shane Warne (former Australian cricketer)
Mother– Simone Callahan (yoga instructor)
|Siblings||Brother– Jackson Warne (elder)
Sister– Brooke Warne (elder)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Summer Warne
- Summer Warne is the youngest daughter of the Spin King of cricket, Shane Warne, who was a popular Australian cricketer and commentator. Also, Check Out Emilia Vizcarra’s Biography.
- According to her Instagram bio, she is a gamer.
- Her parents separated in 2005 when Summer was just 4 years old. Shane raised all his kids as single parents.
- Summer’s father, Shane Warne posted a heartfelt story when she completed her schooling in 2020.
- Summer shares a warm relationship with her mother Simone Callahan. Both Simone and Summer often feature in each other’s Instagram posts.
- In an interview, Summer expressed her feelings for her father’s former fiancée, Elizabeth Hurley. News.com Hurley and Shane broke their engagement in December 2013 after which Summer said,
I don’t think she (Hurley) was the right, right person that I would get along with,”
She revealed that Elizabeth did not let her address her as Liz’. She added that she did not want to call her stepmom so she came up with the nickname, Mama 2. She further said,
I don’t think she (Hurley) was the right, right person that I would get along with, I don’t really miss it that much.”
- Summer made a TikTok video in which she addressed the questions that she gets asked the most being Shane Warne’s daughter. Through the video, she revealed that she can not bowl a ‘leggie’ and that having Shane Warne as a father is just like having any other father.
- In an Instagram post, Summer and her siblings expressed how proud they were of their father by surprising him with a pinata cake that had a cake topper that read ‘We are proud of you dad’.
Summer is a beach lover and posts several photos of herself enjoying herself on the beach with her friends on her Instagram handle.
Summer Warne Social Media Accounts
- Instagram – @summerwarne
- Twitter – Not Known
- Facebook – Not Known