Russell Wilson Biography/Wiki
Once known as a goody-goody, Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks player has been a perfect quarterback for his team. The quarterback was considered too small by many NFL teams despite an outstanding collegiate career at NC State and Wisconsin. Beating all odds, he quickly became an elite pro quarterback and led the Seattle Seahawks to a Super Bowl victory in just his second season. With a four-year contract extension worth $140 million Seattle subsequently rewarded its franchise quarterback making him the highest-paid player in the NFL. Also, Check Out Alodia Gosiengfiao Biography.
Russell Wilson Age, Height, And Weight
Russell Wilson even with the height of 5’ 11” and weight 94 kg was considered too small to be the quarterback but proved everyone wrong because of his athletic built and lightening quick play. He is currently 31 years old. His body measurements are an advantage as a football player. His chest is 48 inches, waist 37 inches and biceps 16 inches. He has black hair and the color of his eyes is dark brown.
Russell Wilson’s Net Worth
With a net worth estimate of $115 million and an annual salary of $30 million, Russell Wilson is one of the highest-paid players in the NFL. Russell Wilson earned $90 million from his various endeavors between June 2018 and June 2019. With a signing bonus of $65 million Russell and the Seattle Seahawks signed a four-year $140 million contract extension in 2019.
Russell Wilson Education, And Family
Russell Wilson graduated from Collegiate School in 2006 and was subsequently recruited by North Carolina State University. He graduated from the NC State with a BA in communication in May 2010. Born on November 29, 1988, he was raised by his father Harrison Benjamin Wilson III a lawyer and Tammy Wilson his mother. He grew up with his brother Harrison Wilson IV and sister Anna Wilson.
|Birth Place||Cincinnati, Ohio|
|Date Of Birth||November 29, 1988|
|Height||In centimetres – 180 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 11”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 94 kg
In Pounds – 207 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||American Football Player|
|School||Collegiate School in Richmond|
|College||North Carolina State University, University of Wisconsin–Madison|
|Home Town||Cincinnati, Ohio|
|Debut||NFL – 2012|
|Fathers Name||Harrison Wilson III|
|Mothers Name||Tammy T. Wilson
Russell Wilson with his parents
|Brothers||Harrison Wilson IV|
Russell Wilson with his sister and brother
Russell Wilson Career, Fashion, And Style
Earning All-ACC first-team honors at North Carolina State University, Wilson became the first freshman quarterback to do so. After five other quarterbacks, he was selected by the Seattle Seahawks with the 75th overall pick in the 2012 NFL draft.
The following season he was voted the NFL.com Rookie of the Year and spurred the Seahawks to wins in 11 of their first 12 games. He also became the first quarterback to start two Super Bowls in his first three seasons.
Starting a four-year deal in the 2015 NFL season, he established a career-high 34 touchdowns and leading the NFL with a 110.1 passer rating in 2015. With a four-year contract extension, Seattle rewarded its franchise quarterback in 2019.
Russell Wilson’s Personal Life
|Children||Daughter: Sienna Princess Wilson
Son: Future Zahir
Favorite Things Of Russell Wilson
Here we provide you the list of Russell Wilson’s favorite things.
|Favorite Foods||Pepperoni (Pizza) with extra cheese, Pasta, Salad, Chicken|
|Favorite Team||San Francisco 49ers|
|Favorite Role Model||Drew Brees|
Facts About Russell Wilson
- Wilson says Jesus Christ came in his dream and asked Wilson to find out more about him after which he became a devout Christian at the age of 14.
- In a European Bread Company, Eat the Ball, Russell Wilson is the minority stakeholder.
- Wilson occasionally contributes articles on The Player’s Tribune’s website and is also the senior editor for the football section.
- Wilson does not wear #3 because he was selected in the third round by Seattle Seahawks. He wears it to honor the holy trinity.
- He became the first and the only player in the game’s history to throw more than three touchdown passes without an interception in five consecutive games in December 2015.
- Throwing more than 4000 passing yards in a single season, Russell holds the distinction of being the first quarterback to do so in the history of the Seahawks.
- He mentors at a youth football camp hosted by his own Russell Wilson Passing Academy in several different cities during the offseason.
- He became the first quarterback in the history of the game to throw 300 plus yards and to rush 100 plus yards in October 2014, in a match against St. Louis Rams.
- Wilson created history by becoming the first freshman ever to be selected the ACC’s first-team all-conference quarterback in 2008.
- Wilson has many endorsements and associations with major brands like Nike, Pepsi, Alaska Airlines, Microsoft, Duracell, Levi’s, American Family Insurance, Bose, Braun, United Way, and Larson Automotive Group.