Wife: Soumita Das
Hometown: Faridabad, Haryana
Profession: Actor, Model
|Paaras Madaan Biography/Wiki|
|Real name||Paaras Madaan|
|Nickname(s)||Paras Madaan Instagram- Paras Madaan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 169 cm
in meters– 1.69 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Debut||TV: Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil (2008)|
|Date of Birth||9 March|
|Age (as of 2021)||Years|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||11 December 2021
|Wife/Spouse||Soumita Das (Heads a production house)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Sister– Richa Madaan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paaras Madaan
- Paaras Madaan is an Indian actor and model who is known for starring in the Indian television series Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil (2008), Qubool Hai (2012), and Nisha Aur Uske Cousins (2014).
- Growing up in Faridabad, a cricket frenzy city, Paaras developed a passion for Cricket. During his school days, he trained at a cricket academy, which honed his skills.
- Before venturing into the Indian television industry, he was worked as a theatre artist in Delhi.
- He featured in commercial advertisements for various brands like MTV, Tata, and Nestle Eclairs.
- He has acted in minor roles in Star Plus’ Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil (2008) and Zee TV’s Keshav Pandit (2010).
- He auditioned for the Indian TV drama series ‘Suvreen Guggal’ (2012) and got shortlisted, but he failed to bag the role.
- In 2014, he came into the limelight with the Indian soap opera ‘Qubool Hai,’ which was broadcast on Zee TV. In the show, he played the con man character Anwar Khan, Sanam’s ex-fiance and a businessman settled in Punjab.
- In 2014, he played the role of Mihir, a typical Delhi boy, in the romantic comedy Indian television series ‘Love By Chance,’ which aired on Bindass. In the show, Mihir, who is heartbroken after his breakup, is tricked by his parents to meet a girl named Gayathri. The story follows a cute light-hearted space wherein Mihir and Gayathri fall in love in the most unexpected way.
- In 2014, Paaras attempted a comic role for the first time when he appeared in SAB TV’s Indian situational comedy television series ‘Chandrakant Chiplunkar Seedi Bambawala’ for a few Diwali special episodes. In the show, Paaras played an NRI guy named Will, a friend of the Suhasini Gangaram Chiplunkar.
- In 2015, he gained popularity when he joined the cast of the Indian coming of age romantic drama television series ‘Nisha Aur Uske Cousins,’ which aired on Star Plus. In the show, Paaras played the role of Sumit, Dolly’s wilful husband. Previously, Sumit’s role was played by Indian actor Tarun Singh.
- In Sony PAL’s ‘Hamari Sister Didi’ Paaras played an NRI guy, a newly-married rich brat who loves to spend money by shopping at all the international branded outlets.
- In 2014, he appeared as an antagonist named Ankit in Life OK’s ‘Shapath.’ The episode presented a sci-fi story in which Ankit has special powers to travel across time and planets. The story revolved around the animal kingdom and had moral teachings towards the end.
- In 2016, he appeared in the Indian sports reality television show ‘Box Cricket League’ in which he was a member of Sunny Leone’s team Chennai Swaggers.
- In an interview, while talking about his struggling days he confessed that he used to face difficulty in cooking food. He also revealed that later he developed the skill. He said,
One of the major challenges that I faced was to cook food. But today I can proudly say that I may not be the best but I certainly am the most preferred cook among my friends when it comes to home food.”
- In 2019, he appeared in the Indian romantic thriller television series ‘Beyhadh 2’ as Rajeev Chandra, a close friend of the protagonist, Maya, and computer expert who serves as Maya’s accomplice and partner-in-crime.