In current times, money matters the most to building a smooth career. But you can overcome all the obstacles with the determination and support of your loved ones. Neymar Jr. was born in a poor family on 5th February 1992 in Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil. The support and guidance of his father helped him to develop his skills and interests in football.
A rough time passed away when he joined “Santos FC” and made his senior debut. Even after facing difficult times he smiled and hoped for the best to come in the future. He grew up in a small hut and now is the owner of a yacht, a jet, and several other properties in Brazil. Also, Check Out Ashley McBryde’s Biography.
Neymar’s Age, Height, And Weight
The height of Neymar is 175cm and in feet inches, his height is 5’9”. His weight is 70 kg in Kilograms or 154 lbs in Pounds. His body measurement is as follows chest 40 inches, waist 32 inches, and biceps 12 inches. In February 2019, he turned 27 years old. His eye color is brown and his hair color is black.
Neymar’s Net Worth
As of 2019, Neymar has an estimated net worth of $185 million.
Neymar Education, And Family
He couldn’t attend a well-established school because of the poor condition of his family. He had to join a local school with no basic amenities. Neymar da Silva Santos Junior was the real name of Neymar which was inherited from his father. His father became his first teacher to guide and encourage him in football.
At the age of 7, he moved to Sao Vicente with his family to join the “Portuguesa Santista” youth club. Later, he joined “Santos FC” at the age of 11, and made his debut in 2009. Betinho and Antonio Lima are his football coach.
|Nickname||Juninho, Joia, Ney, Neymaravilha|
|Birth Place||Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil|
|Date Of Birth||5 February 1992|
|Height||In centimeters – 175 cm
In feet inches – 5’9”
|Weight||In kilograms – 70kg
In pounds – 154 lbs
|Ethnicity||Brazilian (African, Portuguese)|
|Home Town||Sao Vicente, Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|Debut||International – 24th October 2009 (Brazil against Japan)
Club – 7th March 2009 (Santos against Oeste)
|Father||Neymar Santos, Sr. (Former footballer)|
|Mother||Nadine da Silva|
Neymar Career, Fashion, And Style
He made his first international debut on 24th October 2009, for Brazil against Japan and he made his club debut on 7th March 2009, for Santos against Oeste.
The turning point in his career was observed in Copa da Brasil tournament, where he scored 11 goals. He received the first award of his life in 2011, the “World Young Soccer Player” of life.
He signed his first full-time professional contract at the age of 17. He became the first Brazilian athlete to appear in “Time” magazine. In 2010, for the first time, Neymar got selected for the senior Brazil football team.
Neymar Personal Life
He became a father at the age of 19, when his former girlfriend Carolina Dantas, gave birth to a baby boy.
|Children||Son Davi Lucca Da Silva Santos|
Favorite Things Of Neymar
Here we are providing you with a list of his favorite things.
|Favorite Footballers||Robinho, David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Xavi|
|Favorite Goalkeepers||Marcos, Claudio Taffarel, Dida, Victor Valdes|
|Favorite Food||Italian and Japanese Cuisines|
|Favorite TV shows||Game of Thrones, Prison Break|
Facts About Neymar
- Neymar was born in a modest time and faced difficulties while growing up.
- Due to the poor condition of his family, he had to attend a school with no amenities.
- Neymar’s father was a professional football player. He guided and encouraged Neymar to play football.
- He was a fun-loving and hyperactive boy. He spent most of his time playing football and video games.
- To develop his football skills, he joined the “Portuguesa Santista” youth club, at the age of 7.
- He joined “Santos FC” to enhance his career in football at the age of 11. From “Santos FC” he made his senior debut in 2009.
- At the age of 19, he became a father, when his former girlfriend Carolina Dantas, gave birth to a baby boy.
- When he turned 20, he scored the 100th goal of his career.
- After staying with “Santos FC” for 5 years, he joined “FC Barcelona” on 27th May 2013.
- He was the first Brazilian athlete to appear on the cover of “TIME” magazine.
- The fans of Neymar are called “Neymarzetes”.
- He appeared in the music videos – “Eu Quero Tchu, Eu Quero Tcha” by Jao Lucas & Marcelo and “Pais do Futebol” by MC Guime.
- At the age of 23, he scored twice the amount of goals as Ronaldo.
- He owns a jet, a yacht, and several properties in Brazil.
- Neymar has 25 tattoos as of 2018.
- His hobbies are Wakeboarding, dancing and playing poker, video games, and piano.
- His jersey number for Brazil and the club is #10.