|Naseebo Lal Biography/Wiki|
|Naseebo Lal Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 167 cm
in meters– 1.67 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Naseebo Lal Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||10th January 1970 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||52 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Not Educated|
|Naseebo Lal Relationships & More|
|Naseebo Lal Family|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
|Children||Son– Murad Hussain
Daughter– Noor Fatima (Laadi)
|Siblings||Brothers– Shahid Lal and Tabedar Lal (singers)
Sisters– Sheena Lal and Farah Lal (singers)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naseebo Lal
- Naseebo Lal is a Pakistani folk singer of Rajasthani origin. She predominantly sings in Punjabi, Urdu, and Marwari languages. She often performs in the cultural and traditional stage shows in Pakistan. In 2016, she appeared as a singing artist in the ninth season of the musical show Coke Studio in which she sang the song titled Groove Mera alongside Aima Baig and Young Stunners. In 2022, in Coke Studio’s Season 14, she sang at the Coke Studio was Tu Jhoom with Abida Parveen. Also, Check Out Ellen Pao Biography.
- In 2016, Naseebo Lal announced that she would establish a musical academy for the underprivileged in the Garwastan. She stated in a conversation with a media house that she faced a lot of adversities in her life after entering into the music industry. Naseebo Lal said,
It is my dream to send young musicians to participate in competitions across the globe.”
- Naseebo Lal is an active social media user. She is followed by more than 16k people on her Instagram account and more than 26k people on her Facebook page.
- Naseebo Lal often performs at private marriage shows.
- Naseebo Lal belongs to a family that used to sing and perform musical shows at weddings and fairs. Her family was from Rajasthan, India but after the partition of India and Pakistan, her family migrated to Pakistan.
- The initial education of music was received by Naseebo Lal from her mother. Later, she learned formal music and singing from Ustaad Lal Khan and Ustaad tabla maestro Tafoo. Tafoo is known for his song ‘Sun Ve Balori Akh Walia’ from the movie Anwara in 1970.
- Naseebo Lal made her singing debut with the songs of the Punjabi movie Desan Da Raja in 1999. This movie was produced by Sarvar.
- Some of her hit songs include ‘Jinda Yaar Juda Ho Jaye,’ ‘Bukkal De Vich Chor’, and ‘Kundi Na Kharka,’ ‘Meri Phullan Wali Kurti’, ‘Ronde Ne Nain Nimare’, ‘Sache Kabhe Moun Marde’, ‘Naseeb Saade Likhe Rabb Ne Kachi Pencil Nal’, ‘Sanu Maar Gai Sajna’, ‘Beh Ke Dehliz Wich’, ‘Dholna Dhona’, ‘Dil Tod Ke Mera Na Jawe’, ‘Photo Rakh Ke Sarhane’, ‘Jido Piche Maan Di Duwa’ and ‘Mahi Wah Jon Kon Mere.’ Later, she recorded the song ‘Silli Silli Aundi Hawa’ which was earlier sung by Indian singer Hans Raj Hans. After the success of the song ‘Silli Silli Aundi Hawa,’ Naseebo Lal received singing offers from the Lollywood film industry, and her songs were also recorded under the label Oriental Star Agencies in the UK.
- Apart from singing in the Punjabi language, Naseebo Lal also sings in Marwari [Rajasthani], Urdu, and Pashto languages.
- Naseebo Lal has performed stage shows alongside famous Pakistani singers such as Nargis, Nisar Butt, Shabnam Chaudhry, Zubin Shah, and Nadia Ali.
- Naseebo Lal performed at The Drum Theatre in Birmingham, England in 2012, and this concert earned her world recognition.
- In 2017, Naseebo Lal recorded a music album with her brother, Shahid Lal.
See also Who is Jamerrill Stewart? Biography, Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Personal Life, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Family, Education, Social Media Accounts, And More
- Naseebo Lal adores the singing and voice of Madam Noor Jahan since her childhood. The famous classical songs of Noor Jahan including ‘Jadon Holi Jai Lenda Mera’ and ‘Anda Tere Layee Reshmi Rumal’ were sung by Naseebo Lal.
- In 2021, Naseebo Lal sang the anthem Pakistan Super League (PSL) 6 for which the whole singing group received a lot of criticism but the track was a hit.
Naseebo Lal Social Media Accounts
- Instagram – @naseebo_lalofficial
- Twitter – Not Known
- Facebook – Not Known