|Momar Sakanoko Biography/Wiki|
|Full name||Momar Sakanoko|
|Nickname||Be Great Mo|
|Profession(s)||Former Professional Basketball Player, Sports Executive, Entrepreneur, Investor|
|Momar Sakanoko Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters– 200 cm
in meters– 20.0 m
in feet & inches– 6’ 7”
|Momar Sakanoko Career|
|Social Media Profile(s)||• Instagram: @momarsakanoko
• Facebook: @momarsakanokofficial
• Twitter: @momarsakanoko
|Award||La Liga National Champion|
|Momar Sakanoko Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1988|
|Age (as of 2022)||34 Years|
|School||Wesley Christian School|
|Momar Sakanoko Relationships & More|
|Momar Sakanoko Family|
|Parents||Father– Momar Sakanoko
Mother– Anna Dioum
|Momar Sakanoko Money Factor|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1.5 million-3 million (USD)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Momar Sakanoko
- Momar Sakanoko is a leading sports agent and former professional basketball player, who has recorded several wins on the court and off-the-court. Momar started playing basketball in Paris at eight and went on to play for the clubs, Union elite and Metropolitans 92, in his early teenage days. A former ESPN Top 100 Player, Momar’s professional career began right after high school and he has had successful stints in the basketball leagues of Argentina, the Czech Republic, and Austria. Also, Check Out Dr. Heavenly Kimes Biography.
- Momar’s parents were born in Senegal, West Africa. They migrated to France, Western Europe, before their son’s birth. He gains his Senegalese citizenship from his parents.
- He was born on Children’s Day (27th of May) in 1998. He was birthed in France’s capital city – Paris. His father is Mr. Momar Sakanoko while his mother is named Mrs. Anna Dioum. His parents gave him the name: Momar Sakanoko.
- The Sakanokos are a family of four. Momar has a sister. They resided in a decent neighborhood in France and practiced the Muslim religion. The adults in the family ensured that the children were taught the importance of good morals from a young age.
- He spent his formative years living in Paris before he migrated to a different continent to pursue his dream of becoming a successful basketball player.
- Momar’s journey into basketball started when he was still right years old. He had begun practicing the game at home with his sister. With time, his parents discovered that he was a natural when it comes to the sport.
- As a young boy, he played for Union elite and Metropolitans clubs, which were based in his community. He excelled in these clubs and made a name for himself as a very skilled basketball player.
- He was educated at a top-notch public school for his elementary and middle school education. He graduated with good grades from Wesley Christian School, Kentucky, for his high school education.
- When Momar moved to the United States, he joined a sporting institute: Wesley Christian School, Kentucky. He played for the school’s basketball team, for four years before going professionally.
- As a high school student, he was one of the best young basketball players in the country. He was ranked #84 on ESPN Top 100, joining the exclusive list of the top-rated high school players in the country.
- Despite offers from leading universities (and their basketball teams) in the country, Momar decided to go professional. He signed his first deal with a club in Austria. Thus, he migrated from the US back to Europe, to continue doing what he knew how to do best.
- He had a great time while playing for the Austrian club, working hard with his teammates to ensure that the team had wins each league.
- After making his impact in the club, he switched to the Czech’s club: Brno Basket. In like manner, he had a good run at Brno Basket, where he was one of the top players in the league.
- From the Czech Republic, he moved to South America to take up the offer from Bahia Basket, an Argentinian club. It was while playing in the Argentinian league that he decided to retire early from professional basketball.
- Although he was retiring from playing in the courts, he chose to remain in the sports field as his eyes were focused on the business side of the industry. Thus, he launched his own sports management company and became the youngest NBA and FIFA sports agent.
- As CEO of Be Great Company, Momar is one of the leading sports executives in the game. He manages clients in the NBA and European Soccer Leagues. Notwithstanding his young age, he is one of the top dogs in the sports management business.
See also Katherine Timpf Biography, Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Personal Life, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Family, Education, Social Media Accounts, And More
- Because of his trailblazing work, Momar is a popular face off-social media and on social media. He has a large number of followers across his social media channel
- He currently boasts 18.7k followers on Instagram.
- Momar is a handsome man by all standards. He is 6 feet, 7 inches tall, has a dark-skinned complexion, and has a beautiful set of teeth.
- The 23-year-old owns homes in Paris and USA. He also has a fleet of cars on his estate. He has made a fortune from his professional basketball career and sports management business.
- He speaks French and English fluently. He claims that Lebron James is one of the athletes who motivate him to keep pushing for success.
- When he is not focused on work, he spends his free time hanging out with his family members, close friends, and girlfriend. The sports executive is private about her identity but it is expected that he would soon let the cat out of the bag
- Momar made a lot of money from playing professional basketball and continues to earn more money from his sports management agency.
Momar Sakanoko Social Media Accounts