Age, Height, And Weight
Education, And Family
Career, Fashion, And Style
Facts About Lupita Nyong’o
Social Media Accounts
Lupita Nyong’o Biography/Wiki
An international filmmaker and actress Lupita Nyongo are known for her Academy Award-winning role as Patsey in ’12 years a slave’ and as Nakia in ‘Black Panther’. She was born on March 1, 1983, in Mexico City. Though she is the daughter of Kenyan Politician Peter Anyang Nyong’o, she has made a name for herself in her respect.
She is an actress, film, and music video director of dual Kenyan and Mexican citizenship. After graduation, she worked as a production assistant on several Hollywood films. Due to her outstanding performance in movies, she has earned numerous awards and nominations. Also, Check Out Hayden Summerall’s Biography.
Lupita Nyongo Age, Height, And Weight
Lupita Nyongo has a height of 165 cm and in feet inches; her height is 5’5”. Her weight is 50 kg in Kilograms or 110 lbs in Pounds. She has a dark brown eye color and black is her hair color. Her body measurement is 34-24-36. Her skin color is black but she has a pure and beautiful soul.
Lupita Nyongo Net Worth
Her net worth is estimated to be $75 million approximately.
Lupita Nyongo Education, And Family
She was born to Kenyan parents Dorothy Ogada Buyu and Peter Anyang Nyongo. Her parents were in political exile when she was born and returned to their homeland of Kenya during Lupita’s childhood. Her father became part of the country’s senate while her mother took a leadership position with the Africa Cancer Foundation.
She studied at St. Mary’s School in Nairobi and later attended Hampshire College with a degree in film and theatre studies. During school summer vacation, she discovered her interest in filming, acting, and theatre. She worked as a production assistant and met Ralph Fiennes who encouraged her to become an actress.
|Real name||Lupita Amondi Nyong’o|
|Birth Place||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Date Of Birth||March 1, 1983|
|Height||In centimeters – 165 cm
In feet inches – 5’5”
|Weight||In kilograms – 50 kg
In pounds- 110 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|School||Rusinga International School
St. Mary’s School, Nairobi
|College||Hampshire College (BA)
|Home Town||Brooklyn, New York|
|Debut||Film – East River (2008)
TV – Shuga (2009)
|Fathers Name||Peter Anyang Nyong’o|
|Mothers Name||Dorothy Nyong’o|
Lupita Nyongo Career, Fashion, And Style
Before becoming an actress, she worked as part of the production crew for several movies including Fernando Meirelles, The Constant Gardener, Salvatore Stabil’s, and many more. She wrote, directed, and produced the documentary In My Genes about the discriminatory treatment of Kenya’s Albino population.
She landed a part in director Steve McQueen’s drama 12 Years a Slave. Her performance in Star Wars was appreciated by the audience and she was nominated for the titles ‘Best Virtual Performance’ and ‘Best Supporting Actress at the 2016 MTV Movie Award and 42nd Saturn Awards.
She also appeared as Nakia in an American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character ‘Black Panthers’. She has become a majestic fashion icon with red-carpet appearances.
Lupita Nyongo Personal Life
Michael Fassbender, And
Favorite Things Of Lupita Nyongo
Here we are providing you with a list of her favorite things.
|Favorite Food||Margherita Pizza|
|Favorite Song||So Special by Mavado|
|Favorite Beverage||Pineapple Juice|
|Favorite Movie||The Lunch Box|
Facts About Lupita Nyongo
- She holds dual citizenship in both Kenya and Mexico.
- She learned Spanish at the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico’s Learning Center and stayed at Taxco, Guerrero.
- Due to some political issues, her family was forced to leave Kenya.
- She worked as a production assistant in the film Fernando Meirelles’s The Constant Gardener in 2005.
- In 2014, she won the Oscar in the category of ‘Best-Supporting Actress’ for her promising performance in 12 Years a Slave.
- Lupita produced many films including Mira Nair’s The Namesake and Salvatore Stabile’s Where God Left his shoes.
- She has become an inspiration for all black girls and appeared on the cover page of a plethora of magazines like Vogue, Elle, In Style, and many more.
- In 2016, her talent emerged as a voice artist in the movie ‘The Jungle Book’ where she voiced the character Raksha.
- She can also speak fluent Spanish, Luo, English, and Swahili.
- She gave an outstanding speech on the beauty of black women at the Essence Black Women which stole the hearts of the listeners.
- She became the fifteenth actress to win an Oscar for a debut performance in a feature film.
- Her hobbies are watching movies and walking in the park. She shared her daily life routine in the Vogue magazine interview.
- Her ethnicity is Luo Reagan.
- She has also received an Obie Award for a distinguished performance by an Ensemble, Theatre World Award for Outstanding Broadway, and a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Actress in a play.
Lupita Nyongo Social Media Accounts
- Instagram – @lupitanyongo
- Twitter – @Lupita_Nyongo
- Facebook – @LupitaNyong’o