The cooking tool can help boost Genshin Impact Player’s advantage during boss fighting. Before you can use a recipe you’ll have to transform wilderness resources into viable cooking ingredients. Discover how cooking makes it important to unleash your combat prowess in battle. Genshin Impact Players can also prepare ingredients by themselves to cook, though many players have not found the ingredient processing section. Read our complete guideline to process ingredients in Genshin Impact, which adds recipes for the game. Keep reading to learn more about collecting and treating resources for cooking ingredients. Check out How To Survive Starting Out In The Desert Biome In Minecraft
How to process ingredient’s in Genshin Impact
The processing room in Genshin Impact empowers players to make some spices or cooking ingredients. Game Players can prepare many components at once. Mostly, ingredients can be discovered in the wild. Flowers, mushrooms, berries, and so on, are all disseminated around the open world. Furthermore, killing several animals like boars or chickens will give you different varieties of meat. Though, there’s another way, with several steps. Read and follow all these steps to prepare an ingredient in this game.
- Get close to the cooking pot with a burning fire in nature or near the restaurants in three towns.
- Hit on the Cook button to access the cooking menu.
- Hit on the Chili icon under Knife and Fork to access the Process section.
- In the Process section, you’ll find twelve ingredients, including Flour, Raw Meat, Cream, Smoked Fowl, Butter, Ham, Sugar, Crab Roe, Jam, Cheese, Bacon, and Sausage.
- Choose the ingredient you want to prepare but make sure that you have sufficient materials to prepare it.
- Hit on the “Cook” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- When the process is complete, hit the Obtain button.
You can prepare three ingredients in Genshin Impact or more at once as long as you have sufficient materials. Let’s check out some illustrations of how to prepare ingredients in Genshin Impact below.
How to process sugar Genshin Impact
In Genshin Impact, players need two Sweet Flowers to process a bottle of sugar. These wildflowers can be discovered in the wild in all three nations Mondstadt, Inazuma, and Liyue. It is very simple to get these wildflowers, even in the nighttime. Sugar is an essential ingredient in many dishes, such as Lotus Seed, Egg Roll, And Bird Egg Soup, Sakura Mochi, etc.
When you have almost enough Sweet Flowers, you choose Sugar and hit on the Cook button. The processing period for sugar is three minutes. Moreover, you can purchase thirty Sugar bottles in total per day from restaurants in Mondstadt, Shimura Kanbei in Inazuma, and Chef Mao in Liyue.
How to process flour in Genshin Impact
As you know ‘Flour’ is also an essential cooking ingredient in many dishes, such as Mora Meat, Tea Break Pancake, and Flaming Red Bolognese, etc. You can effortlessly make a pack of flour from a piece of wheat in the Process tab option. Or moreover, you can buy thirty bags of flour per day from 3 restaurants in Mondstadt, Inazuma, and Liyue.
Where to purchase ingredients in Genshin Impact
You can purchase ingredients in Genshin Impact from Sara’s restaurant in Mondstadt, Chef Mao’s restaurant in Liyue, and Shimura Kanbei’s restaurant in Inazuma. Furthermore, players can get material for cooking and ingredient processing from the store of Blanche in Mondstadt, Dongsheng in Liyue, and Aoi in Inazuma. Cooking is an enjoyable experience in this game.
In addition to some of the similar ingredients, such as onion, cabbage, wheat, salt, pepper, milk, tomato, and potato, they also sell exclusive ingredients.
- Aoi’s shop: Shrimp meat, Tofu, Rice, Naku Weed. You are limited to purchasing five Naku Weeds per day and a hundred pieces of any other items.
- Dongsheng’s shop: Shrimp meat, Almond, Rice, and Tofu. The limited number of these ingredients is a hundred.
- Blanche’s shop: all the popular ingredients of 3 shops, including salt, pepper, onion, milk, tomato, cabbage, potato, and wheat. She doesn’t sell any exclusive ingredients.
The restaurant of Sara, Shimura Kanbei, and Chef Mao all have processable ingredients, some recipes, and 1-star dishes.