Brie Larson Biography/Wiki
Brie Larson is known for portraying several notable characters on TV and in movies. She is an American actor, singer, and filmmaker who has received various honors, including an ‘Academy Award’. Brie was born on October 1, 1989, in Sacramento, California. She was the youngest student to be enrolled in the ‘American Conservatory Theatre’ for an acting program.
She started her career by playing supporting roles and received a major break from the movie ‘Short term12’. In the movie ‘The Arm’, she made her directional debut for which she was honored with a special jury prize at the ‘Sundance Film Festival’. Apart from acting, she is also a professional singer and has released a music album too. Also, Check Out Benicio Bryant’s (AGT) Biography.
Brie Larson’s Age, Height, And Weight
Brie Larson has a height of 170 cm and in feet inches; her height is 5’7. She weighs 58 kg in Kilograms or 128 lbs in Pounds. She has a blonde hair color and her eye color is light brown. Her figure measurement is as follows 34-24-35. In October 2019, she turned 30 years old. She has a bright smile which attracts her audience.
Brie Larson’s Net Worth
Her net worth is estimated to be $10 million approximately.
Brie Larson Education, And Family
She was born to Heather and Sylvain, both of them worked together as homeopathic chiropractors. She has a younger sister named Milena. She has schooled at home and due to her father’s origin, French became her first language. At an early age, she expressed her passion for becoming an actress. Because of her parent’s divorce, she suffered from an emotional crisis. Even after so many obstacles, she worked hard to pursue her dreams. She has been dating musician Alex Greenwald and in 2016 the couple got engaged.
|Real Name||Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers|
|Birth Place||Sacramento, California, United States|
|Date Of Birth||October 1, 1989|
|Age||30 years (as in 2019)|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 58 kg
In pounds – 128 lbs
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|College||American Conservatory Theatre, San Francisco|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, United States|
|Debut||Film – Special Delivery (1999)
Music – Finally out of P.E. (2005)
|Fathers Name||Sylvian Desaulniers|
|Mothers Name||Heather Desaulniers|
Brie Larson Career, Fashion, And Style
At the age of 8, she made her acting debut with the show ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno’ where she performed in a parody commercial for the ‘Malibu Mudslide Barbie’. In 2003, she showed interest in music and released several tracks on her website.
Along with actors Logan Lerman and Cody Linley, she was featured in the movie ‘Hoot’. In the animated film ‘Farce of the penguins’, she voiced the character of a penguin. She launched her debut music album ‘Finally out of P.E.’ in 2005, which focused on teenage audiences.
Along with Dustin Bowser, she co-directed a short film ‘weightlifting’ in 2013 which was nominated for the ‘Grand Jury Prize’. She appeared in the movie ‘Room’ for which she received Academy Award, Golden Globe, and a BAFTA award for her stellar performance. ‘Unicorn store’, became her first directed feature film.
Brie Larson’sPersonal Life
John Patrick Amedori, And
Favorite Things Of Brie Larson
The list of her favorite things is here
|Favorite Films||The Third Man
A Woman is a woman
|Favorite Game Series||Super Mario Bros|
Facts About Brie Larson
- In childhood, she changed her name to Brie Larson because others mispronounced her real name, Brianne Desaulniers.
- After her parent’s separation, along with her mother and sister she moved to Los Angeles.
- She is fond of doing adventure. She narrated that during one practice on The Tonight Show, she jumped out a window at a party.
- Once, she wanted to leave acting and pursue her career in fields like photography, interiors, and many more.
- She wants to study mycology which is the study of fungi.
- She is multi-talented as apart from acting, she can also sing, write, and direct films.
- At the 88th Annual Academy Awards, she was honored with the Best Actress Award for the film ‘Room’.
- She had a habit of eating dinner while taking the shower.
- Her hobbies are studying mycology, making fonts, writing and directing films, and singing.
- Her ethnicity is White American.
- She presented the award for ‘Best Actor’ to Casey Affleck at the 89th Academy Award.
- Her name ‘Larson’ has been taken from her maternal great-grandmother ‘Elva Josephine Larson’.
- She named her doll ‘Kristen Larson’.
- Brie is a feminist who stood against the sexual exploitation of women.
- She is one of the founding members of ‘Time’s up’.
- She is suffering from asthma.
- She has a severe allergy to cats (ailurophobia).
Brie Larson Social Media Accounts
- Instagram – @brielarson
- Twitter – @brielarson
- Facebook – Not Known